At Atruity, we have trained countless organizations on the OKR Methodology and have seen the benefits that it has provided organizations. We provide group OKR training for teams and organizations and also individual training (per request).
Common Questions & Answers About Our Training:
- Each member of your team that trains with Atruity will become Atruity Certified in The OKR Basics.
- What You Will Learn:
- What are OKRs
- The Power Of OKRs
- How OKRs apply to your job role
- The Importance Of Alignment
- How To Write Great OKRs
- How To Run And Participate In OKR Meetings
- How to Properly Score & Use CFRs
- You Will Also Receive:
- Atruity’s 60+ page Workbook
- Seven C’s To OKR Success E-Book
- How To Write Great OKRs E-Book
- Atruity OKR Program Management Calendar
- We train generally in groups of 4-7 participants. We limit groups to 4-7 people as this provides excellent interaction and participation within each training session. This produces excellent insight and context.
- Please note that if you would like more than 7 people trained, you will need additional training sessions to ensure everyone within the program can be trained. We also offer workshops if you would like a group of 7+ people trained together at the same time.
- We also offer online training allowing individuals the freedom to train on their own time and pace. Please contact us for more information on our online training.
- All training comes with a certificate following class completion.
- New Staff Members
- We recommended that any new person to the program go through our training program as it sets up consistency needed for sustaining an operationally sound program resulting in continuous adoption and buy-in.
- Training is generally completed prior to joining the OKR program.
- Consistency Is Critical
- Our training develops the consistent understanding of the OKR principles and their applications within an OKR program. Our recommendation is that it is always best to ensure that everyone is trained properly and has the same understanding of OKRs.
- Discuss Challenges/Misunderstandings
- Training is a fantastic way to answer any and all questions that OKR participants may have about the program and how their job role fits into it. Some participants may seem hesitant, however we address their questions and concerns in training, which leads to overall program buy-in and an understanding of their role within the program.